Monday, May 18, 2009

Know when to hold em, Know when to fold em


This morning on the scales I was 53.6 kg (117.9 lbs).
So I think yesterday definitely deserves a tick. Ha.
How can I possibly quit when, as fat as I feel, the weight just melts off.
No plateau for me. Nup. I'm just melting away.

SO BE GRATEFUL PASCO YOU WHINY BITCH AND STICK TO YOUR GUNS!

Maybe I'll quit when I do hit a plateau. That may be by body telling me it's time. Or perhaps I'll never hit a plateau and keep going til I die.


Sorry to sound like it's all too easy when I know a lot of you girls are struggling for numbers. Lucky break. I hope you can get one soon too.

Lucky breaks all round!!

xx

6 comments:

  1. woop you go girl!¬ dont apologize for having a good day - it motivates the rest of us who are being gigantic FAILS that we can do better. extremely jealous of your staying power right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo well done. It's good to hear about others doing well :):) You don't have to apologise.
    I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky!! i gained a pound today :((

    (wrote on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! We're at the same weight (I got 117.6 this morning), same height. I only wish I had your tiny waist! I'm just boyish all over now. No tiny womanly curves, just...blah.

    Are you as afraid as I am that satisfaction is impossible and there will always be a nasty cycle of gain-restrict-lose my entire life?

    ReplyDelete