Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dream Run



My GOODNESS was I close to quitting last night.
SO close.
My sister made the most delicious smelling dinner...
...and I was poised with my plate and my serving spoon was in the pot

On the brink
And something stopped me

This morning I was rewarded with 53.2 kg (117 lbs)
I was saying before that I should raise my goal from 49 kg to 53 kg so that I can allay the fears of my friends and family for a while. But with this dream run still catapulting along it would be a horrible waste to quit now. I have to keep going...

Today is day 7 of the abc. The end of week 1. I'm so pleased I've made it this far. I had a boiled egg and some berries for breakfast, 150 cal, so I have another 150 cal left for the day. Quite tolerable really :)

All my love my beautiful, beautiful girls
Keep living the dream
We are the special ones
xx

6 comments:

  1. ahh so true, we are the special ones.
    and im so proud of you for saying no!
    god knows i wouldve eaten the pot haha
    and CONGRATS on the weight!!

    stay thin girlie!

    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaah a whole week! well done, i knew you could do it. it gives me strength to know that you managed to go that long without losing control - there's hope for us all!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! :)
    You're being quite inspiring <3

    And I love your picture again. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow if ur ultimate goal weight is 49 kilos, u don't have that far to go! U probably will lose all u want by the time the 50 days are up. I can't believe its been a week already, we are both doing pretty good so far...but I'm still jealous of ur weight;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I'm so proud of you!!! You are fantastic.

    I can't wait until all of my family leaves so I can start melting away with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your doing so well im really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete