Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just finished off my smoothie


and it was the most fabulously delicious thing ever!

So now I've had my 200 calories of cool, frothy, pale pink refreshment and I'm done. So long as the party tonight doesn't bring me UNdone. I think I'm feeling so great and positive at the moment that I really don't want to spoil it with icky party food and booze. Yuck!

Get this... this morning I RAN! I haven't exercised in any capacity for over a month. I thought I would just go for a long walk, around this 10.5 km track around the river. But as I set out I thought "hey, maybe I'll just jog a little way, I can do that" and I didn't stop jogging til I got to the end. It was just so lovely and satisfying to know I was doing something positive, and it was such a gorgeous sunny day, the river was glistening. Ahh.

So it has been a great day. Still, all the big challenges are yet to come. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Good jobbbbbbbbbbbbb. I wish I had some kind of track like that around here =(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well done. That sounds great :)
    Good luck with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lucky. i wish i could run but i get tired so fast....ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go YOU! I jogged for 5 minutes on the treadmill the other day for the first time in years,.....lol. I was already winded by my 30 minute eliptical session but it was still nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for running! yay for gorgeous days!

    you'll be fine! just remember your run and the running water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the run!

    I would run if my mom didn't think the track by my house was "too dangerous." It sucks cuz it's like 30 seconds away from my house.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete