Thursday, May 7, 2009

55.8



I'm surprised I haven't shot back up after going so far off the rails for so long

Had a fantastic day yesterday, only 350cal
Today is going well too, only 100 so far but there's a big family birthday dinner tonight which could be risky. If I restrict too much leading up to it I'll binge for sure, but I still need to keep my cals low to allow for it. Or purge... but we all know that's NOT a good idea.

Can't bring myself to exercise. At. All.
Feel guilty about the money being wasted on my gym membership.
But I just really really super duper don't want to do it.

I know it seems a little unorthodox, but I'm thinking of revising my goal weight UP. To maybe 53kg (116.5 lbs). I think in the future I'll want to get it down lower. In the meantime it would be good if I could maintain there for a few months, even if just so people get used to me at my new size and stop prying into my eating. But I definitely want to get far enough below 55 to STAY below it. So really that means I need to power through this last 3kgs then regroup. Totally do-able.

I'm thinking 2-4-6-8 might work well for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment