Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So far, So ok


My smoothie tastes like crap
But I've stuck to it for breakfast and lunch
I think I'll shove dinner's portion down the sink
Blech
I'd rather have nothing!

Meant to work out today but had a hideous headache and feeling nauseated. There's still a little time left in case I feel better but can't see it happening. Still, I'm counting on keeping it a < 200cal day, so it's not a terrible disaster.

But what on earth will I do tomorrow? I can't face another smoothie. Even if I improve the ingredients I just feel so put off after today. I think I used too much celery...

Weighed this morning at 58.2kg (128lbs)
Not the worst gain in the world and I think a lot of it was bloat weight.
Still... on the back of the success of the 1 week mini challenge I'm not going to weigh until next Wednesday morning and see if I've shaken it off by then. So I'm determined to NOT EAT for the rest of the week.

I'm really struggling though.
I think I can get through tonight fine but oh oh oh tomorrow...

Please, may I have breakfast?
Maybe just a little bran... and raspberries? 100cal

Then lunch just some carrot and celery
and a pear 50

I could stick to that...
Maybe half a can of tuna too 50

Only 200... that's not much... really...
I just want to be empty
But I c.a.n't.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words it means a lot! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete