Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Sweeter Sound...


"... Oh, you're tinier than I realised, let me grab that for you in a an 8"

So I spent $230 I didn't have on a dress. Because it was beautiful and a perfectly fitting size 8 (US 4) which is also an xs here in Australia.

And today this girl at uni who STARES AT ME CONSTANTLY, who I assumed just hated me, looked up from her staring and asked sweetly "what exercise do you do?" So turns out she's just envious of my body and wants to know how she can get one. Ha!

And down some more to 55.9 this am. The 55s, wonderful. Just gotta get under it... I could get there in a week if I put my mind to it.

And today was just 400cal.

What a lot of little bits of loveliness in one day.

3 comments:

  1. I am soo happy that you're doing so well! 400 cals is great.

    Keep on going hun!

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day! Good for you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pasco!

    I can only imagine how great that must have felt! The jealousy of others is oh so sweet! And you gotta splurge on yourself every now and then. I bet you look beautiful!

    <3 Eva

    ReplyDelete