Saturday, April 18, 2009

HELP - unflushed!


So I managed to get rid of the boyfriend last night so I could try a salt water flush this morning. I just wanted to feel fresh and empty to get a good start to the weekend.

I drank 1L of water with 2 fairly heaped teaspoons of salt. I just used regular table salt which i KNOW you aren't supposed to do but I figure with my knowledge of physiology it shouldn't really make any difference.

Harder than I anticipated to drink, but I gulped it all down pretty quick.

That was about 3.5 hrs ago, and for the last hour I've had some cramping but otherwise nothing. And I got so SO thirsty I ended up drinking about another litre of fresh cold water (and I'm thinking about having some more)! So I'm worried I've just absorbed all the salt now or something. Oooooh but I don't feel good! ...but not like I need to go to the toilet either.

I've never done this before, and just wanted to hear from anybody who maybe had...
Ugh, I wish I hadn't embarked on this...

help?

No comments:

Post a Comment