Friday, January 29, 2010

I didn't make a plan for today...


Good golly I don't even remember writing last night's post. I was very, HORRIBLY drunk. Was I really so sad last night? I don't recall. But even in my alcoholic stupor I didn't eat anything. The last-minute-art-party that threatened to derail me was overpowered by my own willpower.

I'm fairly sure I'm still quite drunk, but in about 2 minutes I need to head for work. I'm still undressed and in bed. I need a plan for today. I'm concerned that I'm just going to be in eaty eaty mcDrunk town eat everything in sight. I can feel the craving for pretty much every kind of illicit food on the planet creeping into my body.

Need a plan
Need a plan
Need a plan

OK... here goes... egg white for breakfast, fruit and veg for the rest of the day!


And I'm pretty sure I'll be having alcohol for dinner again...

I DIDN'T PUKE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha i got so drunk the other night i was crying in front of everyone coz i booked the wrong train ticket. im sure there was a bigger underlying instigator but yes, i had streaming tears and unbearable sadness wihich alcohol brought out and i cant remember too. maybe we were crying together in solidarity?? i love you and im home now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. careful careful. Coz i know when i give myself unlimited fruit n veg it can derail me! Good luck pascoe!!!!! And i also know the victory of not purging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. After half-a-year of giving up and gorging myself all the time...I've been non-eating a lot lately without even trying and I'm feeling so much better.

    Well, some days food sounds so nasty that I eat nothing and my energy levels drop significantly, but the rest of the time it's great.

    I think a sensible plan will be good for you.

    ReplyDelete