Wednesday, September 9, 2009

4kg, 16days


I weighed 54kg this morning
To be 50 by the 25th I need to lose 4kg in 16 days
16 / 4 = 4
That's 1kg every 4 days

Can I do it?
Maybe
I think I will need to lose at least 2kg in the first week to have a chance. So I will weigh in exactly 1 week from now and see how I've done. Then I have a week and a half to lose the rest.

I'm counting down from 16 to 1. Today was 16. I did quite well. About 500 calories, a little light walking. Nothing incredible. Excellent for me, for now. And no purging, not once.
Yesterday was also good
Tomorrow will be better still



On the 25th I will be a vision

4 comments:

  1. good luck these next 2 weeks!! and congrats on no purging - I can relate to that particular challenge.

    also, your thinspo is particularly beautiful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, light, vision.
    Go Pasco, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds achievable.

    Actually, I might buy in on this.
    I'm hovering between 55-56.
    Need to be down to 50 by the 30th.
    6kg in 20 days?
    Eeek.

    Let's bite the hand that feeds.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your thinspo is the best, interesting and light as air. You will be a vision in a room of gluttons, and I wish you all the best xxx

    ReplyDelete