Sunday, November 15, 2009

50 for Christmas - Little Dolls



By hook or by crook I'm going to get there!

The last 3 days I have eased into it. 400, 500 and 600 calories respectively. It has been easy, as it always is at the start of a fresh, new, motivated cycle. Although I don't like the way the numbers are creeping up. Tomorrow I will use pharmacological assistance to abolish my appetite and get in another splendidly low day. Plus a little housework. The two go hand in hand. I have enough pharmacological assistance to get me through every second day between now and Christmas, if I need it. But only if I need it. The last 3 days I haven't.

What's more, not a thought of throwing up. It is not on the agenda. Not on my mind. I hope it stays out of my mind for a while longer. If it worms it's way in, I'll cram it out again with my magic "little dolls".

Anyway I'm getting ahead of myself. I haven't blogged in so long! I've been so busy. But now just sunshine, curly straws and no responsibilities. And starvation, of course. So I weighed myself on Saturday morning and I was 55kg on the nose. It is bad, but better than I was expecting because I was a filthy horrible pig the preceding week. Still, I have over 5 weeks to love 5kg and I'm going to do it.

The plan?

Well, as above, my hyperactive friend has supplied me with my little dolls. Wonderful assistants, yes, but I'll need more than that. I've been meaning to come up with a proper plan since before I started restricting again on Saturday but never got the chance. I think for now a few bits and pieces to make up the framework. Ideas, guidelines. I'll see what I can form from them and etch out something a little more solid. So here goes:


  • 500 calories a day, less where possible, 600 where necessary

  • Eat 100 calories at a time, at 2 hour intervals

  • Incorporate plenty of protein - egg whites, protein bars, lean meat

  • Raw vegies still don't count as calories

  • Drinks buttloads of tea - green, peppermint, dandelion, whatever...

  • ...oh, plus hot water with lemon

  • Vast quantities of weird supplements, psyllium husks and apple cider vinegar

  • Caffeine pills on no-doll-days

  • Stimulant-free stay-in-bed days for moderation

  • Ease into running and enquire at new gym

  • Feel pretty to pass the time - painted nails, face masks and moisturizer


I will not weigh myself until next Saturday morning to see if I have lost the necessary kilo for the week. And fingers crossed for a little more. Because who am kidding? I'm aiming for 50 by Christmas but if I can come in at 49 I'll hardly be disappointed.

Huge love
Pasco
x

10 comments:

  1. "Fat burns in the carbohydrate fire."
    When you start running, bring something like gatorade, but I'd water it down (I can't drink it straight. Makes me feel sick) and drink that instead of straight water. Personally? I don't count it when I drink it while working out, because it helps stop you from getting to the fatigue point, and actually boosts your metabolism better than water. Veggies are a good source of natural carbs, and so are almonds, which help to burn fat, and are good with protein. And also milk! Vitamin D is WONDERFUL with that.


    What are the pills you've gotten?
    And good luck, dove! I'm glad to hear that you're not throwing up anymore. I get WORRIED about you when you do that!


    PrettyWreck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back.
    Your plan sounds really nice and so much better than mine, but please go easy on the little dolls, whatever they may be...

    Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking your plan Pasco!! I think I need to give it a go, as well, 110 by Christmas! I'm with you! Interesting you don't count raw veggies in you calorie intake. I think I'm going to try that. What about fruit? Would you count salsa or hot sauce in that? (this is mainly what my salads consist of)

    "little dolls"????

    110! 110! 110!!
    We CAN do the CAN-CAN! (darn you Lu! lol)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Kate Moss picture is UH-MA-ZING! Love it!

    I am really happy for you! A fresh start and good numbers, that's always a good combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh your plan sounds good, I may give it ago, as I too, hope to be 110 by christmas, screw that, I WILL be 110 by christmas.
    and yeah, "little dolls"?
    I hope your okay and your plan is going well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear the good news! you'll be a little doll by Christmas for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg Pasco!!
    That's my plan exactly :D
    I weigh 55 right now too, disgusting for my 5'3 height I know, but plan to be around the 50 mark by Christmas too! You shall be my motivation :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, I like to open all my windows when it's dark and cool then do some steps or something, the fresh air + MTV = wonderfully fresh and a good way to not feel guilty about watching crappy TV. I wish you allthe best for you 50 by Christmas, I'm currently 44 and I can FEEL my back flab, so 40 is my new goal. Here's to a Christmas of determination in place of gluttony. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this idea...especially the 100 cals at a time to spread out the 500. brilliant. I need to do something like this.
    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete