Tuesday, November 17, 2009

110110110110110 110!


So it would seem that so many of us have 110lbs in our goals and within our grasps! The ultimate Christmas gift, imminent and achievable!

Flushed,
See,
Farah,

50 for Christmas! 110lbs!
We'll keep each other accountable.

And Lulu, 115lbs by January, I'm keeping you accountable too my girl. Little Lulu ain't getting left behind, not ever!

x

Edit: Little dolls were the uppers and downers used by the glamorous darlings of Jacqueline Susann's Valley of the Dolls


6 comments:

  1. i miss you too! but i'm too fat and sad to be being a good friend. sorry.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book (Valley of the Dolls) but never got through it, for some reason D:

    I don't know if I have a goal for Christmas. I'm too afraid of not being able to keep it, and then getting disappointed again. Instead, I'm just aiming to keep losing as much as I can, one day at a time...I'm in that place where trying to look too far ahead (even so much as a week) is just physically and mentally exhausting :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motivated by this post's title I thought, briefly, I was going to refer to you as my 'binary baby'.

    Perhaps not.

    trustyourtechnolust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read valley of the dolls =o
    fantastic book.

    i want to be 110 lbs by christmas!
    ohh please dont let me fail either, pasco =[



    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will I will.

    One hundred and ten pounds!!
    On your mark, get set, GO!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will too.
    come on! we can do this!
    :) x

    ReplyDelete