Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I ATE


...not very much today

and now it's night time
and I have drunk loads
and I want to eat a cookie.





I WANT TO EAT A BIG FUCKING COOKIE





god fucking damn it I'm not going to
I can see 'em staring at me
from their container in the kitchen
and I drove home to the smell of cheeseburgers

I'm just drunk enough to pass out without really having enough energy or comprehensive capacity to obey these needs my body is commanding

and my cat is snoring away somewhere in the distance




I can barely read
Please my dears let me know if I've made any sense, and if not chastise me and I'll figure the whole thing out in the morning

x

2 comments:

  1. I have a thing for those damn cookies, too. It sucks. Try to concentrate on how much you'll regret eating it, how it won't really taste very good anyway, and how fleeting the enjoyment from eating it will be.

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am very proficient in deciphering drunken babbling!

    Pass out! Cuz when you're sleeping (or passed out) you're not hungry! Haha, that's what I always tell myself when I'm hungry at night. ;) Haha, good luckers with that Cookie Situation.

    ReplyDelete